After three exciting days of competition, the National Circuit Juvenile Bullpadel ended his career with his 2016 Final Marter participating in the top eight pairs in each category, with the exception of Benjamins.
Equality was the keynote of the day in the facilities of Club Deportivo Sierra Morena in Cordoba, although in six of the eight final victory corresponded to the seeded No. 1 of a tournament that again lay dormant the great future portend new generations of Spanish paddle tennis.
Jon Garcia Ariño, national coach, was present at Cordovan land to live closely the development of this test. As he said: “More than days in particular have seen a tournament if different, lovely, Masters brings together the best players of the year with a set of very attractive competition where amazing parties are, with tie-breaks that they resolved to 27-25 on Children’s Category. In Junior, the intensity and quality of play in the semifinals not correspond to the nearly three-hour meeting with which we all enjoy. In the Master’s sophomores goodbye to her pretty juvenile stage, so from these lines will encourage you to keep striving to be better every day. ”
By category winners were:
– Youngsters Male: Pol Hernandez and Jose Jimenez.
– Youngsters Female: Mar Bartoll and Noa Canovas.
– Male Children: Miguel Yanguas and Enrique Goenaga.
– Children Women: Ariadna Canellas and Sofia Saiz.
– Cadet Men: Jose Solano and Jesus Moya
– Female Cadet: Carrascosa Cristina and Cristina Ray.
– Junior Men: Javier Rico and Jorge Nieto
– Junior Women: Butcher and Claudia Esther Manzanares.
The awards ceremony was presided over by María del Mar García-Lorca, President of the Andalusian Federation of Padel; Alfonso Caballero, tournament organizer, and Juan Alfonso García Rico, Referee of the competition.